Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Castleburn - Drknsbrg , Advise Me ???

Those are my 2 favorite things too, why is it offensive?

Quote Originally Posted by FishZ View Post
    Those are my 2 favorite things too, why is it offensive?
    Not offensive between you and your mates, but on public forum???
    PK

I am haunted by waters - Norman Maclean

FlyFanatic Banned User

Thanx! Click on User CP at the top of the forum, and then on edit details on the left when the screen loads. (the direct link to control panel doesnt seem to work?)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyFanatic View Post
    Thanx! Click on User CP at the top of the forum, and then on edit details on the left when the screen loads. (the direct link to control panel doesnt seem to work?)
    I dont think it's that easy to change your username - surely it's would be some sort of primary key on the forum DB. Might need to get Pierre involved...
    Check your knots!

Quote Originally Posted by jock0 View Post
    I dont think it's that easy to change your username - surely it's would be some sort of primary key on the forum DB. Might need to get Pierre involved...
    The oke already said it's his and his fishing buddy's name ...

Anyway, yes, you need to ask Admin to change it.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    No problem. Just so I know we're on the same page...this is the route we took to Underberg from JHB:

Take N3 all the way to Howick.
    Take that offramp to Underberg/Boston/Bulwer, etc (R617)
    Go through Edendale, Boston, Pollela, Bulwer, and carry on with the R617 right through to Underberg.
    The road is 100%, we experienced no problems, potholes, etc.
    Last weekend drove the section from Howick to Underberg. In general very good, but 2 or 3 big potholes at "bad places".

As mentioned, whatch out for stray cows/goats and the mist can sometimes be hectic. Especially with the stray animals.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Make it 7 that are unimpressed....cmon guy, change that name..
    I'm not addicted to fishing, I can quit anytime my wife makes me!!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBarbus View Post
    Make it 7 that are unimpressed....cmon guy, change that name..
    Hassle Admins - he cannot change the name himself - common guys.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quite amusing that our one and only active female member Elize can talk about smoking a spliff which just happens to be illegal in this country (not that I care) and everyone is okay with that - including those worried about the dear kiddies. But mention the word clitoris and everyone has a frothy. I am sure Elize knows what a clitoris is and I am sure if the syllabus at school is anything like it was when I was at school then the kids actually get taught about things like the penis, vagina, clitoris, vulva etc. I learnt about it in Std8 but I am sure that these days the kids learn about the human body a lot earlier. We also happen to have a member of this forum called Glans and I don't see anyone having a fit about that? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glans_penis Perhaps because its part of the male genitals its okay to be spoken about?
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Even worse, his handle says nothing about "Clitoris" ... it says "Clit" does this mean when I get offered a "Chit" by valet parking they've actually been giving me a "Chitoris" ?

THE BASTARDS !
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieë" - Ago 2014.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.