Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cape Stream clinic

Default Cape Stream clinic

Folowing on from Gary's yellowfish clinic, I thought that I would guage the need for a stream clinic in the Cape. I realise that Korrie has done some nymphing instruction, but perhaps a more general introduction to the various elements of river craft might also be appropriate. We could get some of the old experienced guys to participate in a day of instruction on the water, focussing on technical issues and tackle setup.
    Who would be interested?
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

I'm interested

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Folowing on from Gary's yellowfish clinic, I thought that I would guage the need for a stream clinic in the Cape. I realise that Korrie has done some nymphing instruction, but perhaps a more general introduction to the various elements of river craft might also be appropriate. We could get some of the old experienced guys to participate in a day of instruction on the water, focussing on technical issues and tackle setup.
    Who would be interested?
    I would be more interested if you gave a Salt water clinic and show us how you catch GT's on your 000
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Quote Originally Posted by Umhlangarox View Post
    I would be more interested if you gave a Salt water clinic and show us how you catch GT's on your 000
    Gt's are salt water fish????? well, no wonder I haven't caught any, I've been looking in the wrong places. I thought those fish up the Elandspad were Gt's...... Groot Tout...... the triplet handles them perfectly.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Who would be interested?
    I'd be very interested in attending even if I had to fly down and make a weekend of it. I'm sure there are two or three of the guys I fish with up here who'd also like to attend.
    Check your knots!

Ahh I thought you were going to stick a clinic down the molenaars end to treat all the folk that get sick from the turds being deposited at junction pool.

Quote Originally Posted by jock0 View Post
    I'd be very interested in attending even if I had to fly down and make a weekend of it. I'm sure there are two or three of the guys I fish with up here who'd also like to attend.
    Ja, but they must clean up the rivers first.

I'm also interested
    BOSHOF! wil jy huis toe gaan? Jaa samajoor! JY KANNIE!

The second cocky khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker I've sacked since the sixth sitting sheet slitter got sick

Who would be interested?
    you are going need river clinic when the rock collecting men and rasta's on river have big fight with fisher man
    Vlad the impaler (of fish)

Quote Originally Posted by Podmakivai View Post
    you are going need river clinic when the rock collecting men and rasta's on river have big fight with fisher man
    See we have another fario lurking on here....

On a more serious note:

Think this is a brilliant idea, Andre. Maybe extend offer to CPS members as might be a way of increasing attendance should this be the way you want to go... Who's going to be lecturing?
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast