Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: TFTG Meeting Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Hey Gary

Good of you to pull in last night...and well done on making the top 5 best fly for the evening! Was a smaller turn-out, must be the cold. Bunch of woosies...

You must send me your e-mail addy...once I do the Step-By-Step pdf file with photo's of the fly tied, I can send it to you (goes to all our paid up members, but as you came along as a guest you can also have the SBS). And if you join, obviously you get them automatically every month.

Ryan...you wussed out...was it the cold?
    I wooosed out as I won the Euro Lotto and had a meeting to buy the Vaal River and the Cape Streams for a steal...
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    I wooosed out as I won the Euro Lotto and had a meeting to buy the Vaal River and the Cape Streams for a steal...
    Then you woke up, and you hadn't put the perculoter on, so there was no COFFFEE, and the worst of all, the Thunbprint was stll on your forehead.

Join us on the drift on the 1st Aug ?????
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Then you woke up, and you hadn't put the perculoter on, so there was no COFFFEE, and the worst of all, the Thunbprint was stll on your forehead.

Join us on the drift on the 1st Aug ?????
    Hmmm...maybe that will work, flying to site today, will let you know when I am back.

ps: when I buy the Cape Streams, I am going to build a moerse pavillion so we can watch Ian fish...kee kee kee
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    Thats nothing... I won the Canadian Lotto, and the UK Lotto, all on the same day, I must be the luckiest guy ariound.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Hey Gary

Good of you to pull in last night...and well done on making the top 5 best fly for the evening! Was a smaller turn-out, must be the cold. Bunch of woosies...

You must send me your e-mail addy...once I do the Step-By-Step pdf file with photo's of the fly tied, I can send it to you (goes to all our paid up members, but as you came along as a guest you can also have the SBS). And if you join, obviously you get them automatically every month.

Ryan...you wussed out...was it the cold?
    Hey Mike...

Was bleak!! Only got back home at 7 from work...was no way I was gonna make it in time from Heidelberg! Bummer.. Def be at the ones to come!!

Lakka
    Fly fishing, fly tying & rod building.....

http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=2531

Hey Chaps...

So who will be pulling into the TFTG tonight?
    Fly fishing, fly tying & rod building.....

http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=2531

hi

i'd be very keen to come through. are the time and place details the same as the first post on this thread?

what materials, threads etc do I need to bring?

thanks
    mike

i'll be coming again...

mike, just bring all your tying kit...rather be prepared...also sometimes more than one fly on view so nice to have it all to tie all kinds

Who is the "speaker" tonight?
    Daryl Human

The solution to any problem -- work, love, money, whatever -- is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

Tim Noakes - about conditioning

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast