Thread: Gouritz

Default Gouritz

I am off to Gouritz for some saltwater fishing. Not only on fly but also rock&surf-something I have not done in 3years....some social fishing with the family.

Any tips? Also want to add to the specy telly.
    "Vermoëns is wat mens in staat is om te doen... Motivering, bepaal wat mens doen... Gesindheid bepaal HOE mens dit doen.." ¬ Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I am off to Gouritz for some saltwater fishing. Not only on fly but also rock&surf-something I have not done in 3years....some social fishing with the family.

Any tips? Also want to add to the specy telly.
    Hey Ian when are you heading up?

I will be in Stilbaai this weekend so if you keen to pop in and get a couple leeries let me know. They are thick up there at the moment!
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

I am with the fam...all of us. You more than welcome to pop in at Gouritz. Will also try for the Leeries in the lagoon with flippers & poppers. While on the rocks I will have a go at the kolsterte and any specie that take a fly. Believe there is some shad too.
    "Vermoëns is wat mens in staat is om te doen... Motivering, bepaal wat mens doen... Gesindheid bepaal HOE mens dit doen.." ¬ Lou Holtz