Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Barrio fly lines

I am happy with the service my Barrio line has given me this season. The only downside is the front tip is quite small in diameter so does tend to sink at times. This could probably be rectified by cutting back a bit of the front taper.
    Life is a series of trout missions with that numbing feeling in between...

My Album

Hi Mario.
    I'm keen to order with you, just wanted to check what the expected time of delivery would be, got a fishing trip coming up and would hate to not get the line in time.

Thanks,

Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by Matyx View Post
    Hi Mario.
    I'm keen to order with you, just wanted to check what the expected time of delivery would be, got a fishing trip coming up and would hate to not get the line in time.

Thanks,

Matt.
    Waiting for a reply from Mike Barrio - will let you know asap.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    I've had the pleasure of fishing with these lines in Lesotho recently. I was so impressed with them, that I decided to get a #3 and #4 line for myself.

The lines are extremely supple, carry no memory that I could see, and cast and float like a dream. If he made #0 and lighter lines I would buy them as well!!

If anyone wants to order with me, please let me know. We can do one order.

Shipping is free (normal post), but depening on the order total and urgency (if someone else wants to order) shipping costs might change.

http://www.flylineshop.com/barrio-fly-lines.html
    So what you are saying is that you place one order for all of us and when the lines arrive at your front door then you are going to mail the lines to us. Imagine if 20 okes want to add to your order. Better buy some stamps

Quote Originally Posted by redhumpy View Post
    So what you are saying is that you place one order for all of us and when the lines arrive at your front door then you are going to mail the lines to us. Imagine if 20 okes want to add to your order. Better buy some stamps
    If the shipping is free I'll just ask Mike to make parcels for all the guys and ship to them. Not sure if everyone has PayPal and the like, but it's probably easier to make one payment to him. Was just an offer, everyone can order individually as well.
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

I ordered a 6wt from him yesterday - R215.00 incl shipping. Got an e-mail from him by this morning saying it was already in the post. Now if only our local post office ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Taylor View Post
    I ordered a 6wt from him yesterday - R215.00 incl shipping. Got an e-mail from him by this morning saying it was already in the post. Now if only our local post office ...
    What a bargain hey!!!
    Mario Geldenhuys

Can't wait to try it. I'm presently using an Aqua Nova 6wt and I hate it!!!

Just ordered my DT3F line R217.55. Wish it was here already
    Frederick

"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?" - Billy Connolly

"The harder you try, the luckier you get" - Gary Player.

"If your mind can conceive it; and your heart can believe it - then you can achieve it." - Muhammad Ali

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2