Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Surridge Stimulator (Baby bugger variant)

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jock0 View Post
    and what he has to do to earn it depends on what number he wants inked
    Then I am safe from getting inked!
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southern Suburbs Cape Town
    Posts
    661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jock0 View Post
    and what he has to do to earn it depends on what number he wants inked
    Sorry no experience with prison ink... So no idea what u are intimaiting here!!!

    But I am sure Liam would be game.....
    Last edited by kyle-J; 12-08-10 at 02:39 PM.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyle-J View Post
    Sorry no experience with prison ink... So no idea what u are intimaiting here!!!

    But I am sure Liam would be game.....
    Oh shucks, I can see I will never live this down....
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Liam

    You can choose between "26" and "28".

    Take it in the bum or give it in the bum..........

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MCC View Post
    Liam

    You can choose between "26" and "28".

    Take it in the bum or give it in the bum..........
    Neither, thanks!

    I'll leave that business to the local cape flats boys and white collar crooks ala Mitchell, Maddock & Arthur Brown....
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    6,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nkula_nkula View Post
    Neither, thanks!

    I'll leave that business to the local cape flats boys and white collar crooks ala Mitchell, Maddock & Arthur Brown....
    Tell it like it is.

    DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •