Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: makhula fly box

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Not fair slamming one guy for punting product/rods/whatever, and not another.
    No harm no foul...but do you agree with me?
    Mike,

JMSP

Cool bananas! If we can help each other that's great. I'm done wasting time on this punting subject. Flytalk can delete posts where necessary.If you can help, post the info regardless of your status (shop,agent,private,etc)
    Last edited by Gerrit Viljoen; 21-10-10 at 09:18 AM.

Net omdat jy nou 'n Prowler het dink jy jy is die kaas, nê?

I will punt one thing of theirs though...if anyone is in the market for a new Sage at a good price, go check out their new VXP's. Holy sh1tzkebab...what a fantastic rod, and it's priced right.

Then while you're there...ask to see the DVD video clip about "When Guiding Goes Gansta"...funny stuff! Not to mention the "Cow Branding"....

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Net omdat jy nou 'n Prowler het dink jy jy is die kaas, nê?

I will punt one thing of theirs though...if anyone is in the market for a new Sage at a good price, go check out their new VXP's. Holy sh1tzkebab...what a fantastic rod, and it's priced right.

Then while you're there...ask to see the DVD video clip about "When Guiding Goes Gansta"...funny stuff! Not to mention the "Cow Branding"....
    Did you check out that snoring?

Enjoy...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_Bj9EruBI[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Michael; 21-10-10 at 09:34 AM.

Thanks for all the comments.

We did not post that in the hopes of a sale, although that is what we do. Peter said he could not find the correct product, we believe that Cliff make the correct product and our goal was to inform him of what was is available to fill his need. We posted 2 pictures of the products and link for anyone to follow, if they so wish, to see what our retail price is.

As stated when we began posting on this forum, it is not our goal to use this as a sales environment, we have a bricks & mortar shop, and an on-line stores (which is about 80% complete and I am feverishly trying to finish), we accept any form of order and will give any and as much advice as needed, to anyone who takes the time to call or visit us, we do not want to monitor forums and scratch for the odd sale here or there. We have customers to service, retail outlets to support and brands to build.

On the snoring, how's this for a room mate.
    [youtube]JUtMsdz8XGY[/youtube]

Ummm not sure where this has gone...

Thanks to the Frontier guys. In about 30 minutes I went from not knowing how to store my flies to finding exactly what I was looking for and paying for it and having it shipped.

MC have you managed to find a pic? Resealing obviously isnt an option for traveling, would be handy locally though
    "If you dont have almost unlimited patience, forget about becoming an accomplished saltwater fly angler" Jack Samson

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Fly Fishing View Post
    Blah blah blah, advice, coffee, beer...
    Yeah, I agree fully.
    You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4