Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: 40 foot leader

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    Fishing large pools in small streams?? Haibo!!!
    Ha ha, with the low flows, that was almost the only place there were water in the stream. Yeah well at least it was only 25m of the 3km we were fishing and the only "large pool" on the beat. Got fish under rocks in 5cm deep watr to, so not only in the pool....

Geez, all you okes need to go fishing more....julle kan lekker k@k praat oor een ding vir 2 dae lank.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Geez, all you okes need to go fishing more....julle kan lekker k@k praat oor een ding vir 2 dae lank.

Eks oppad na die Oranje toe, sal oor 3 dae eers weer in die beskawing wees, dit behoort die k@kpraat uit my te kry vir eers.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisvd View Post
    Eks oppad na die Oranje toe, sal oor 3 dae eers weer in die beskawing wees, dit behoort die k@kpraat uit my te kry vir eers.
    Lekker!!! geniet dit.

Ek's sommer jaloers

You guys need to sort out your inches and feet symbols... half of you are talking about 40 feet ( 40' ) and the other half talkin 40 inches ( 40" ).....

:-)

I'm pretty sure you are all talking about feet though, just thought I'd Grammar Nazi you on a Friday afternoon!
    *** TO RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH ***

Some people are like Slinkies.... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4