Thread: Going for Yellows in Calitzdorp

Default Going for Yellows in Calitzdorp

Hi guys.

Well I am heading of to Oudtshoorn next week for holiday and planning on going fishing at Calitzdorp dam during this time. I have fished there before when I started fly fishing and only caught small fish. I have now bought myself the new xplorer journey v-boat to get to the deeper parts of the dam, maybe brings the bigger fish.

So ja I am going to be there for most of the holidays so if anyone feels like joining me at anytime let me know. Would be helpful to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaap View Post
    Hi guys.

Well I am heading of to Oudtshoorn next week for holiday and planning on going fishing at Calitzdorp dam during this time. I have fished there before when I started fly fishing and only caught small fish. I have now bought myself the new xplorer journey v-boat to get to the deeper parts of the dam, maybe brings the bigger fish.

So ja I am going to be there for most of the holidays so if anyone feels like joining me at anytime let me know. Would be helpful to me.
    Eben, having a v-boat will definitly put you in with a better chance of getting into better fish. Remember you also have trout ff nearby.

DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Where would these trout be?

Quote Originally Posted by Knaap View Post
    Where would these trout be?
    OUTENIQUE TROUT LODGE, HAS SOME RIVER and pond fishing.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.