Thread: Anyone fishing the breede around Worcester this holiday?

Default Anyone fishing the breede around Worcester this holiday?

Ive been having a few blank days now on the Breede in and around Worcester and was wondering if some of the more experienced flytalkers are targeting the smallmouth bass this week?

Hi

Where are you fishing? I know the river around Ceres is running very clear which should make thing difficult.

fished area at Villiersdorp bridge by Bon Aqua and at the Schaapenkraal (Spelling?) bridge and about 500m upstream. water isnt very clean, visibility about 500mm at best.

Im heading back to Cape Town today and will try for the smallmouth again another time maybe head up to Ceres side then?

Quote Originally Posted by celticdragondale View Post
    fished area at Villiersdorp bridge by Bon Aqua and at the Schaapenkraal (Spelling?) bridge and about 500m upstream. water isnt very clean, visibility about 500mm at best.

Im heading back to Cape Town today and will try for the smallmouth again another time maybe head up to Ceres side then?
    Bad luck boet, but smallies dont need much visibility, home in on water displacement.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Contact me if you want to come this side, i may be able to help you.