Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Reports???

Weeds - Oh so she's of that persuasion then hey?? Righty ho...well if a Dog Nobbler doesn't get a take, what about a Siliclone Mullet.... Just remeber to cover that mullet!
    *** TO RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH ***

Some people are like Slinkies.... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

Can't believe i only thought about it now. If he doesn't come right with the hottie next door he can always go and tie himself a few boobies!!!

and i thought we are all mates here.....you guys beter stop talking k@k here otherwise we might get complaints again.

so i dead drifted the wooly worm thru a promising stretch of water last night,there was abit weed growth i had to negociate but got the drift perfect....no response though.

will try again tonight.....
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Careful boeta you only get so many chances before they get skittish and go and sulk.................you'de better consider your next presentation very carefully!!

Steve if you not getting any interest on the Wooly worm on a perfect drift, perhaps its got to do with all the weed in the that area....

Perserverance young man, is the key.... Perhaps a Wooly Bugger would be a better choice... you just never know with Fish these days, they can surprise you...

Some people are like Slinkies.... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

steve
    it might be time for a team of worms? lengthen your dropper a tad?
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    steve
    lengthen your dropper a tad?
    Classic!!!!

Nothing worse than getting your wooly worm stuck in the weed!!!

i always fish weedless boys.....
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Just be carefull - some fish species have sharper teeth than others. Might destroy your wooly bugger.

Cheers

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast