Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hi there Gentleman,,, My name is Chock,,, I live in the best place in the world,,, Gordansbay,,,I have a wive,,, a dog (with Papers,,, ek se jou) my hobbies are fishing,,, bikes,,, boats,,,(a motorized kayak) home made,,, Outdoor camping (I have a fully equiped Camper) I believe we have some really good flyfishing spots here in Western Cape,,, I will be the first one to admit I know very little about fly fishing but it is something that has tickled me and I would love to give it a try,,, So please excuse if I ask some stupid question from time to time,,,, Regards Chock,,, Woman-0-matic,,, Sieser,,, my dog with papers,,,,

Hi Chock, welcome to the forum's. Remember to use the search function, it is your freind.
    There is tons of info on here, and many people who will help you out, if the search fails.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Hi Chock and welcome. FF wont tickle you, It's gonna ''bite'' you.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Default Thanks Guys

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    Hi Chock and welcome. FF wont tickle you, It's gonna ''bite'' you.

Dave
    Thank Guys,,, yes I would believe you when you say FF is adictave,,, The closest I got to FF was catching a spotted bream in Katima Mullilo with an artificial lure, many, many moons ago!!!!!!

Welcome to the Forum! Rather ask stupid question to prevent making stupid mistakes
    BOSHOF! wil jy huis toe gaan? Jaa samajoor! JY KANNIE!

The second cocky khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker I've sacked since the sixth sitting sheet slitter got sick

Quote Originally Posted by Chocknel View Post
    Thank Guys,,, yes I would believe you when you say FF is adictave,,, The closest I got to FF was catching a spotted bream in Katima Mullilo with an artificial lure, many, many moons ago!!!!!!
    BBBWWWWHHHHAAAAA,
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Andrew23 Banned User

Welcome to all my friends my name is Andrew i am new here i recently join this great community this is great forum to get information i read out all the threads on this forum and get pretty knowledge and also shared my knowledge in this forum....

I see Homer is back

Welcome guys. Every day I spend on this site, I get smarter, or so I think, but the fish still think I am pretty stupid. Enjoy it and have fun.
    Some of us knows a hell of a lot more then others.
    " Not tonight baby! I gotta fly"