Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi i am new

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    You have one powerful dad there!!!!!

Somebody mention my name?

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    You have one powerful dad there!!!!!

Maybe he can help in stopping Twitter for dear Ju-Ju
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptre View Post
    I also almost new. I used to be on FT but then I sukkled at school, so my dad stopped the internet. I am finished matric now and busy with my gap year, so I will be posting uceful stuff.
    Phantom anyone?
    Check your knots!

Quote Originally Posted by jock0 View Post
    Phantom anyone?

Yes a few fries short of a happy meal

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Yes lots to cover HRH Prince William getting married to a commoner (thats code for slapper) the place will crumble now, going home in march will give a full report back...
    What do ya mean? She also went to larny St Andrews. Wasn't Diana also a slapper?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit Viljoen View Post
    What do ya mean? She also went to larny St Andrews. Wasn't Diana also a slapper?
    No she was Charles second cousin, Kate's parents own a childrens party company hardly royal blood.
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

As i mentioned on another thread, Kate went to school at St Andrews next to my Pangbourne Nautical College in Berkshire. Her parents lived down the road from us in Tidmarsh by the River Pang where I used to flyfish for brown trout and grayling as a kid. Unfortunately Kate hadn't been born when I lived there!!!
    The more you know, the less you need (Aboriginal Australian proverb)

Only dead fish swim with the stream (Malcolm Muggeridge)

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    As i mentioned on another thread, Kate went to school at St Andrews next to my Pangbourne Nautical College in Berkshire. Her parents lived down the road from us in Tidmarsh by the River Pang where I used to flyfish for brown trout and grayling as a kid. Unfortunately Kate hadn't been born when I lived there!!!
    Thank goodness she was not around when you lived there...but not to worry..Rory's offer still stands
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Hi My names Nicholas and i am new to flyfishing Well its been so bloody long i may as well be.......wifey had a baby a year ago and i have been playing the dutifull father......hope to be back on the water next month with a bit of luck, So i am back, sorry to all my friends who i have ignored recently and sorry to those forum members who have had no one to argue with...I missed you all (well nearly all of you)
    Missed you to, well, nearly

Jokes aside, great to hear from you, hows the juniour chef doing.?? Late night/all hour purities!! he.. he..good dad.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast