Thread: rod thread

Default rod thread

hi guys, is anyone bringing in any rod building supplies in the near future?

I really want to get hold of some charcoal and black thread or another thread that will go well with a matt black rod blank.

if possible could I please piggyback off someone else's order (I will contribute to the shipping costs)?

even better if there is someone in SA with a spool of the above threads that I could buy please pm me.

if I have contravened any forum rules by posting this thread please let me know too.

many thanks
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by fly_mike View Post
    hi guys, is anyone bringing in any rod building supplies in the near future?

I really want to get hold of some charcoal and black thread or another thread that will go well with a matt black rod blank.

if possible could I please piggyback off someone else's order (I will contribute to the shipping costs)?

even better if there is someone in SA with a spool of the above threads that I could buy please pm me.

if I have contravened any forum rules by posting this thread please let me know too.

many thanks
    mike
    Mike

I am bringing in some stuf, you are welcome to piggyback. Send me a pm.

I have black thread, but no charcoal at the moment.
    My latest order has just arrived, will only place another one in about 2 weeks time. If you don't come right with Chris, and can wait a bit longer, let me know.

Thanks Mike. I've been in touch with Chris. will revert if if necessary. really appreciate the help gents.

I have black / green / purple / royal blue . Shout if you still need some.