Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Wild Olive net handle

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    1st life into this particular net ...

Great net and great fish, yeh!! love ff rocky drop-offs myself for decent fish, works every time.

DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    Great net and great fish, yeh!! love ff rocky drop-offs myself for decent fish, works every time.

DAVE
    Thanks Dave. Ja, rivers are a little different, but the fish still look for proper structure to hold. Browns tend to drift a little now and again to feed, so we scout around a bit before heading straight for sweet-spot structure. You never know when a big boy is feeding in shallow water right at your feet
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Nice net. Same place as last time?
    "Haauw, in the mouth"

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Nice net. Same place as last time?
    Not 100% the same place. Same vicinity though. 1st 2 days was a complete washout, so we had to move around a little bit.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7