Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vision Mycket

The only thing that puts me off a pack with only one pouch in the front, is that when it's in the centre of your chest, I find it gets in the way. When fighting a fish, you can't put the rod's butt against your chest, you have to put it into your side or just hold the rod in front away from the pack.
    I prefer packs with two pockets, on either side of your chest. That way you have space to put the fly rod butt to your chest, etc.

Suppose it's just a personal thing.

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    Bra or no bra - it's a pretty nice pack to fish with.
    Now you know why Shammers say's ''how's it my bra'' when he greets you.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    The only thing that puts me off a pack with only one pouch in the front, is that when it's in the centre of your chest, I find it gets in the way. When fighting a fish, you can't put the rod's butt against your chest, you have to put it into your side or just hold the rod in front away from the pack.
    I prefer packs with two pockets, on either side of your chest. That way you have space to put the fly rod butt to your chest, etc.

Suppose it's just a personal thing.
    Dont have to worry about that stream fishing.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2