Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From Silver Hill in Kamberg to the Khubelo in Lesotho!

Well were going to fish the Kubelu river .... where exactly i dont know yet ... but the pics that ive seen already are awesome.....

im definitely going to be taking a serious amounts of pics .... and some hd video too...

maybe we can make our own Kingdom Video !! lol

I know its going to be cold ... so we have taken some serious precautions for that.... but nevertheless cold or not ... its gonna be awesome...

the guys that are going with me are also a great bunch !! so what more can i ask for !! nice river .... nice company !! nice mountains ! .... NO CELL PHONE SIGNAL!!!!! what more can i ask for ....... Maybe just maybe a nice Brown to add to the experience!!

in Italian we say "In Compagnia si sta sempre bene!" which means

"in good company you're always well"

hell i dont even need to catch a fish while im there ..... the surroundings will do enough for me !

regards

thanks for info there Core ..... i will be adding a stipping basket to my list of things to bring !

did you fish any other river that were close by there Core?

regards

The mooi at The Bend country estate.Very very nice.I think that time it was R100 or so.As I said,i do believe riverside has the best section of mooi.The river at silver hill is pretty much wadeable except for 2 or so very deep pools.The water is crystal,crystal clear and the fish very spooky.There is however enough bank side cover to spot some good fish and roll cast.Hell 5 days there is enough to take the time to fish the bushmans river a couple of miles away.Something i always end up not getting too for some reason.If you are going to lesotho for some river fishing,then maybe add a few dams to your Notties trip,there is serious waters there.

thanks a mil core ...... for the reply...

greatly appreciated!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12