Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Silicone Sheets

You can also try garlic flavoured Spray and Cook, this time from your friendly grocer. If you area really serious, also mix in a bit of Ultrabite for bass. It will give you a strong stomach and get you banished to Outer Mongolia if you are lucky. And nobody would look into your flybox. Jokes aside, you can get crawfish flavoured oil from you bass tackle and lure supplier (also lots of different coloured rubber/silicone legs and Gamakatsu stinger hooks in larger sizes)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Brin Kushner View Post
    Try www.prawnflavoredsprayandcook.com
    You can get it online.
    Oh man have you made my day!!! I cant belive it prawn flavored s&c

Quote Originally Posted by FIGJAM View Post
    Oh man have you made my day!!! I cant belive it prawn flavored s&c
    mmm so you also went there?
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Hi there

I now use Gladwrap as a base. It is soft, so you can squeeze the silicone to the edges of the sheet, almost like toothpaste. This way the end product is really thin.

Cheers
    MC

I scrubbed off the wax paper after letting it soak in hot water for a while.
    I was left with 2 nice pieces of silicone sheeting. I did see that I used too little polar fibre sine the color hardly comes through. The Orange is orange dubbing on the hookshank. Tied up a few Prawn flies. Here is one.

Cheers
    Last edited by Methos; 12-04-07 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Add Line

Quote Originally Posted by Methos View Post
    I scrubbed off the wax paper after letting it soak in hot water for a while.
    I was left with 2 nice pieces of silicone sheeting. I did see that I used too little polar fibre sine the color hardly comes through. The Orange is orange dubbing on the hookshank. Tied up a few Prawn flies. Here is one.

Cheers
    looks good dude. well done
    the patient mental...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2