Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bo-vlakte

Default Bo-vlakte

Hi guys

has any fished here recently.last time i was up there johan was strugling with the weed.it was hectic.growing from the side out till about 20m from the shore in places.

it is such an awesome spot,with johan and his wife being great hosts.just seems the fishing has deteriated over the years....
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Quote Originally Posted by swsmith View Post
    Hi guys

has any fished here recently.last time i was up there johan was strugling with the weed.it was hectic.growing from the side out till about 20m from the shore in places.

it is such an awesome spot,with johan and his wife being great hosts.just seems the fishing has deteriated over the years....
    I'm thinking of driving out there this weekend since i will be in the area. Also like to know if it's worth it.

well please let me know pierre.its such a pity,it really is an awesome spot and the hospitality is amazing.just found that the last couple of trips ive done there that the fishing has depreciated steadily.would love to catch those big boys that were swimming around there a couple of years ago.....

Stephen Smith

Any updates on Bo-Vlakte?
    Rudolph
    No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.
    Confucius

ja...any updates?ek wag nog steeds.....

Stephen Smith

Quote Originally Posted by swsmith View Post
    ja...any updates?ek wag nog steeds.....
    Eish bru, never been there!!! Maybe try phoning the tackle shops. They might have got word of how the venues is fishing?

Cant wait for summer again and an opportunity to get some salty fish again!!!

Its been such a long time since I was able to throw a line in the salt and catch a decent salty fish
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

Quote Originally Posted by nkula_nkula View Post
    Eish bru, never been there!!! Maybe try phoning the tackle shops. They might have got word of how the venues is fishing?

Cant wait for summer again and an opportunity to get some salty fish again!!!

Its been such a long time since I was able to throw a line in the salt and catch a decent salty fish
    come now liam...youve been klapping the trout at lakensvlei...no need to get greedy now my boy!

Stephen Smith

Hi Stephen

Sorry man i didnt make it to Bo-Vlakte. Only managed the Breede. But i'm planning another trip to Swellendam soon. I'll fish Bo-Vlakte then, will let you know.

Cheers

will be appreciated,thanks

Stephen Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi Stephen

Sorry man i didnt make it to Bo-Vlakte. Only managed the Breede. But i'm planning another trip to Swellendam soon. I'll fish Bo-Vlakte then, will let you know.

Cheers
    Hi Pierre
    Last time I was there, no day fishing was alowed. Only people booked into the cottage could fish. I was there 3 years ago though.
    Cheers
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast