Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sage one

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit Viljoen View Post
    Neil, I'm in two minds; If I buy one it will be a 7wt 10'.

1. I don't want to fish my custom TCX pitte so there is a good reason to buy one.(pun intended)
    2. If I buy one, I'll be hunting LM yellows with two different sticks. I'm gonna possibly have to adapt my casting stroke each time a situation calls for a different line.

The other option is to buy another TCX.
    Unload the TCX ASAP while it's still got value. Mind you, a custom has zero resale anyway, so hang it over the bar and buy a matching pair of ONE's.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilRowe View Post
    Unload the TCX ASAP while it's still got value. Mind you, a custom has zero resale anyway, so hang it over the bar and buy a matching pair of ONE's.
    Don't be ugly just because customs are far nicer..
    Fly fishing, fly tying & rod building.....

http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=2531

a matching pair of ONE's.
    Sounds like a plan, this matt jobbie could do the trick for the perfect match!

Attachment 11145

Just a quick quistion but how much will a "One" set you back and weher can you get "one". Is the blank available so you can have "One" custum built.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster View Post
    Just a quick quistion but how much will a "One" set you back and weher can you get "one". Is the blank available so you can have "One" custum built.
    Jip, all blanks from Sage are available. You should be able to buy then in about 2 weeks time from most online shops, or alternatively you can buy the blank directly from Frontier's.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Me? Fast action? That's like asking Mario to fish a 6wt at Balloch
    Or just a 6wt ... period!
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

The ESN (for those that want to look)

and the new BASS

Mario Geldenhuys

Damn,i want a colour blank like the bass one.Any idea as to what the price on the ONE is?

Quote Originally Posted by core fly View Post
    Damn,i want a colour blank like the bass one.Any idea as to what the price on the ONE is?
    If the USA pricing is anything to go by, it will be more expensive than the Z-Axis.
    Z-Axis is about $ 695.00 in the US, and the ONE is $ 720.00.

Quote Originally Posted by core fly View Post
    John, blanks should hover around $375.
    Mario Geldenhuys

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast