Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rhino Pouching

Gald to see some guys see a funny side.....but in all fairness this is no laughing matter and it happens to be up there with our Yellowfish endangerment!

Rhino Poaching.......shocking!!!! Government where are you in this?
    I say "death penalty" for Rhino killing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit Viljoen View Post
    Haha jou grapgat Mario. Is die swart ene nie besig om uit te sterf nie?
    Jong, ek weet nie, maar ek dink jy's reg, ek't persoonlik nog nooit een gesien nie!!
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Black Rhino is endangered not extinct. It's cousin the Triceratops is extinct however.

The Rhino on the Panty seems like a dwarf......Wonder if it is Related to the Pygmy Hippo?

I have never seen a Rhino in the wild and quite likely never will. Having said that, every species that is driven to extinction through greed or carelessnessis a tragedy. But NOTHING GETS ME AS PISSED AS WHEN ANIMALS ARE MUTILATED ALIVE FOR SOMETHING AS USELESS AS A FINGERNAIL. I forget my better nature and the desire for revenge on every last one of the sum*****es takes over. Track them down and take away everything they own, put them in prison and make them do hard labour FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES!!! Embarrass the governments who allow shipments of Rhino horn, ivory or abalone, tiger testicle or whatever it is under some vague pretext, write letters to government departments, Green peace or whoever to vent, cajole or petition, because we are losing the battle for our own survival every time we lose a species.
    wat weet 'n mol van kaas

There we where, 10 against a thousand and boy did we get F@ked up, all 1000 of us

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Isnt it ironic, we want to save the planet, should we not be saving ourselves. Btw did someone tell you your fuze is lit.

Quote Originally Posted by windknot View Post
    I have never seen a Rhino in the wild and quite likely never will. Having said that, every species that is driven to extinction through greed or carelessnessis a tragedy. But NOTHING GETS ME AS PISSED AS WHEN ANIMALS ARE MUTILATED ALIVE FOR SOMETHING AS USELESS AS A FINGERNAIL. I forget my better nature and the desire for revenge on every last one of the sum*****es takes over. Track them down and take away everything they own, put them in prison and make them do hard labour FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES!!! Embarrass the governments who allow shipments of Rhino horn, ivory or abalone, tiger testicle or whatever it is under some vague pretext, write letters to government departments, Green peace or whoever to vent, cajole or petition, because we are losing the battle for our own survival every time we lose a species.
    I agree - lock up all pap gooiers because they use tiger nuts!!!

Just joking, on a serious note though, have any of you checked the petition on the site I mentioned?
    Last edited by C J; 01-09-11 at 08:01 AM. Reason: There is no pill for stupidity!!!! Sorry!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by C J View Post
    I agree - lock up all pag gooiers because they use tiger nuts!!!

Just joking, on a serious note though, have any of you checked the petition on the site I mentioned?
    Pag gooiers

How about my petition. F@CK THE RHINO, WHAT ABOUT THE WHITE OU!!!!
    DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    Pag gooiers

How about my petition. F@CK THE RHINO, WHAT ABOUT THE WHITE OU!!!!
    DAVE
    Pops,this is the first ever post from you that makes sense.....

Quote Originally Posted by E.T. View Post
    Pops,this is the first ever post from you that makes sense.....
    Lately I have been hearing that, WHAT'S THE FU2ck happening to me
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

The drought caused your cabbage to die out..

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit Viljoen View Post
    The drought caused your cabbage to die out..
    Now go catch some fish you fly pervert.

DAVE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast