Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tim Rolston's Essential Fly Tying Techniques eBook

Bought a copy about 2 weeks ago and I have to echo some of the comments thus far. Very innovative and def one of the best in my growing collection of books/dvd's.

Default Essential Fly Tying Techniques

Thanks Gerrit for purchasing a copy and I am glad to hear that you rate it highly. Always tricky to avoid ego when assessing one's own work but although I thought that it was really pretty good the comments from those who have seen this publication have been very very positive.

It has had great reviews from Craig at Netbooks, Phillip at Fly Talk and Tom Sutcliffe on his website and I trust that the numbers of happy clients will continue to grow. It is due to be reviewed further in The Complete Flyfisherman, Flyfishing and the UK's "Trout Fisherman" magazines shortly.
    Have fun at the bench and at the computer.
    Tim
    "Fishing Flies, like women tend to illicit a more passionate response when only lightly dressed".Anon

"For flies to be of any use they should be thoughtlessly expendable" John Gierach.

"Just because we live in a push button age doesn't mean that everyone with a finger is an expert" Anon

Thanks Phillip
    My assistant will be in you area again from this Sunday. So I will send her your way to pick it up. I will check what I need in tying materials and mail you in advance.

Brian
    " Not tonight baby! I gotta fly"

Hi Phillip
    How does one order ?or can I fetch at shop.
    Thanks
    Terence

Terence you can buy it at the store
    Nature does not differentiate between threats, Mother Earth bears them all and we as her creatures are the ones that can make a difference.
    -Ilan Lax

Bought it today and all I can say is THANK YOU TIM. I'm one of those that started FF late in my life and when I started I thought fish thought like me. (I'm hungry.....EAT) Thankfully I stole a bit with my ears here and there, and that made me into a thief. Now I can honestly say, after reading and seeing the clips. I am an informed thief. The key is to listen to the tips when you explain techniques. Thank You, and yes you can buy me a beer sometime:
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

There are some lovely tip in there a Absolute MUST HAVE for any person tying his own fly's!! GREAT JOB!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefin View Post
    Thanks Gerrit for purchasing a copy and I am glad to hear that you rate it highly. Always tricky to avoid ego when assessing one's own work but although I thought that it was really pretty good the comments from those who have seen this publication have been very very positive.

It has had great reviews from Craig at Netbooks, Phillip at Fly Talk and Tom Sutcliffe on his website and I trust that the numbers of happy clients will continue to grow. It is due to be reviewed further in The Complete Flyfisherman, Flyfishing and the UK's "Trout Fisherman" magazines shortly.
    Have fun at the bench and at the computer.
    Tim
    Just ordered mine through Philip, hope it can be signed as I have requested.
    THANKS and well done.
    DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    Just ordered mine through Philip, hope it can be signed as I have requested.
    THANKS and well done.
    DAVE
    Have had no reply so far from FISH(Philip), maybe best to just order direct from Tim.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Hi Dave,

Apologies, I missed your PM somehow. Will send it tomorrow. Please PM me your postal address.

Philip

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast