Thread: Yellowfish inspection by DEAT - info needed

Exclamation Yellowfish inspection by DEAT - info needed

PREMIERS OFFICE TO TAKE ACTION ON YELLOWFISH.

OK, so last week after the rant and rave regarding the Yellowfish I contacted the Minister's office of the Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism as well as the North West Provincial Government Premier's Office. (We deal with them from the University side)

They have been very helpful and I managed to get hold of the person PERSONALLY responsible for enforcing the legislation in the Northwest Province!

I hereby paste the responsible persons e-mail message to me. I have deliberately deleted her direct e-mail address. Please contact me via PM if you want the direct contact details.

Your email to DEA and forwarded to the Province refers.
    My office is responsible for biodiversity enforcement.
    Can you provide me with names and contact numbers of the venue owners along the Vaalriver in the area of concern in order to plan an inspection.

Thank you
    EA Swart
    Tel 018 299 6648
    Fax 018 294 6008

So what do I need?
    Please can forum members help me with a data list of the names of the venue owners and contact numbers as requested in order for me to send it through to the person concerned.

If you feel uncomfortable with posting it on the Forum, please send me a PM.

They responded to my e-mail and follow-up calls immediately and I would be very glad if we can also give feedback as soon as possible.

Please note that this is for venues in the NORTH WEST PROVINCE.
    Please let me know if I have left some out

Strydoms
    Silwerstrome
    Eendekuil
    EastCo
    Smilin Thru
    Elgro
    Raaswater
    Oord Nebo
    Last edited by redhumpy; 17-10-11 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redhumpy View Post
    PREMIERS OFFICE TO TAKE ACTION ON YELLOWFISH.

OK, so last week after the rant and rave regarding the Yellowfish I contacted the Minister's office of the Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism as well as the North West Provincial Government Premier's Office. (We deal with them from the University side)

They have been very helpful and I managed to get hold of the person PERSONALLY responsible for enforcing the legislation in the Northwest Province!

I hereby paste the responsible persons e-mail message to me. I have deliberately deleted her direct e-mail address. Please contact me via PM if you want the direct contact details.

Your email to DEA and forwarded to the Province refers.
    My office is responsible for biodiversity enforcement.
    Can you provide me with names and contact numbers of the venue owners along the Vaalriver in the area of concern in order to plan an inspection.

Thank you
    EA Swart
    Tel 018 299 6648
    Fax 018 294 6008

So what do I need?
    Please can forum members help me with a data list of the names of the venue owners and contact numbers as requested in order for me to send it through to the person concerned.

If you feel uncomfortable with posting it on the Forum, please send me a PM.

They responded to my e-mail and follow-up calls immediately and I would be very glad if we can also give feedback as soon as possible.

Please note that this is for venues in the NORTH WEST PROVINCE.
    Please let me know if I have left some out

Strydoms
    Silwerstrome
    Eendekuil
    EastCo
    Smilin Thru
    Elgro
    Raaswater
    Oord Nebo
    AFAIK Strydoms, Silwerstrome, GVP, Arends Nes, fall under Gauteng.

Others in the NW, Vaal De Siloh ( Ben Joh ), Otters Haunt, WawielPark, Kommando Nek,
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    AFAIK Strydoms, Silwerstrome, GVP, Arends Nes, fall under Gauteng.
    Think you're right too.
    Check your knots!