Has anybody else seen this DVD?

I got my copy yesterday and watched it today, will post my comments later tonight, for now - AMAZING!

Available from Netbooks:

http://www.netbooks.co.za/Main.asp?D...VD0OTF01461+++

"The Fly Fishing Adventure of a Lifetime
The stuff of folklore, 'Once in a Blue Moon' unravels the mystery of an event that occurs briefly once a decade. This strange and unreal journey takes us into some of the most remote and beautiful parts of New Zealand as we follow one angler's quest to document and unravel a childhood mystery and catch the fish of a lifetime.
In an unpredictable chain of events a mass flowering of the ancient New Zealand Beech forest leads to an excess of seed production. Mice and rodents take advantage of this abundance and numbers reach plague proportions. Incredible footage follows these rodents as they embark on a strange migration, attempting to swim across the expanse of New Zealand's rivers and lakes. There they fall prey to the largest predators in the lake - monster brown trout. Gorging themselves on swimming mice, these fish become extremely aggressive and grow to epic proportions. For a fly fishing Angler, this is the stuff dreams are made of.

Shot in beautiful high definition, with stunning cinematography and never-before-seen underwater footage, fantastic fly fishing and amazing trout behavior, this film will take you deep into the tale of the mysterious "Mouse Year". If you are a serious fly angler and appreciate expert casting, this film is a must."