Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Final 2011 Vaal Trip

Default Final 2011 Vaal Trip

Ok guys,

Some of the guys indicated that they would like to do a final Vaal trip next weekend. Please let me know who wants to join in and which day suits you best, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday next week.
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

mark Banned User

Can anybody join in, if so what venue you thinking of?

It's gonna be Eastco, some of us have score to settle there and yes, any Flytalk member can join in.
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

Blog Entries

Werner, what I can suggest for Eastco, is to tie on a #1/0 Foam Rat...and tie on a black fury with a single BARBELSS hook as the dropper...

Cast up stream, you dont even have to mend...then as the current drags the rig....start jigging as if you were Andy Coetzee jigging for Dogtooth Tuna in Mozambique after his 13th Captain Morgan and coke...

You should pick something up...I am sure of it...
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

mark Banned User

Well if any flytalk member can join and you fish on the saterday afternoon or sunday I would join, be good to meet some of the guys on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    Well if any flytalk member can join and you fish on the saterday afternoon or sunday I would join, be good to meet some of the guys on the forum
    Cool Mark, you are welcome.

Guys can I suggest Saturday, I can't come through early on Sunday. Church commitments.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    Werner, what I can suggest for Eastco, is to tie on a #1/0 Foam Rat...and tie on a black fury with a single BARBELSS hook as the dropper...

Cast up stream, you dont even have to mend...then as the current drags the rig....start jigging as if you were Andy Coetzee jigging for Dogtooth Tuna in Mozambique after his 13th Captain Morgan and coke...

You should pick something up...I am sure of it...
    Totally new concept, i will give that a shot for sure. Thanks

Slegwari,

Waste k@k praat jy nou weer vandag?
    Gerrit Viljoen

Blog Entries

kee kee kee...have not churped here in a while...
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast