Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi allsh

Blog Entries

Default Hi allsh

Hi my namesh Shamwari, also known ash Shmawari

i schmaak to caughted bash, carpsh and babersh, now iiiii wanted to caughted yellow fishes on fly, my net is stukkent, maybe it dranks too much brannewyn like me...ha ha ha
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Certain things in life can be fixed with pills....

Soos my Ouma sou sÍ " Daars maar net geen salf aan jou te smeer nie" , So gemaak en so gelaat staan. LOL!!!

Blog Entries

Thanksh...is you det alien thing from die Tv? ET?
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    Thanksh...is you det alien thing from die Tv? ET?
    Not from TV, but from Olifantshoek...

Blog Entries

Jussie, I woeld luff to caughted an Ellyfint on fly...maybe is I gooi e drie angel on a mielie...

Jussie, I woeld luff to caughted an Ellyfint on fly...maybe is I gooi e drie angel on a mielie...
    Olifantshoek is 90km before Upington in the Northern Cape, Jou ou harige mossel. Truth be told, Elephant actually grazed that part of the World, plus I don't know of any cable or winch that can haul in an Elephant once hooked by a 3 angel and mielies. And I sure as hell do not want to be close to anyone trying to attempt something like that. Plus I don't think many will live to tell the story of hooking an Elephant or didn't you watch Fiela Se Kind or read Kringe in die Bos in std. 8?

Blog Entries

I know where that is monkey, we just completed a Iron ore Project in that area...

But whysh yoe de onlie oke to taalk here, waar is oom Werner, I want hiem to says hello on dis thret men!

Poefpraat thread
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

waar is oom Werner
    Nie met jou tannie getroud nie
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

Blog Entries

Sorrie Oom Werner...

Ha haaa...goodf fun!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast