Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3# Di3?

Default 3# Di3?

Does anyone know of a manufacturer doing a 3# Di3 in clear or that awesome clear camo? Cant seem to find any thing on the net?
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

Think Teeny did a 100grain sinking line for a #3. Otherwise not sure that any of the major manufacturers make a sinking line that small. Cortland do a Precision 3" a second sink tip for a #4.

Good luck!
    If you work with monkeys you'll definitely slip on a banana peel!
    The way to a fly fisherman's heart is AlWAYS through his fly!!

Matt, I have an Airflo 3wt DI3. Been used once, colour is Dark Green. Probably about 8 - 10 years old but still perfect. Will swop for 10 of those nice chart and white clousers you tie
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    Does anyone know of a manufacturer doing a 3# Di3 in clear or that awesome clear camo? Cant seem to find any thing on the net?
    You won't get a DI3 that is clear. To achieve the sinkrate requires dense metal powder to be added to the coating. I suggest you take Darryl up on his offer.
    Gary
    Flytyer - Where great flytying begins

5. Default

What on earth do you need this line for?
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

Quote Originally Posted by nkula_nkula View Post
    Might be good for Lakies... Anyone know where I can find a 3# di7? Lol
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    Might be good for Lakies... Anyone know where I can find a 3# di7? Lol
    Got one of those already!

Darryl Ill definitly take you up on that offer!! Size preferance?

@Liam: Streamerfishing the pools! My Di7 is a touch fast
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,

Darryl Ill definitly take you up on that offer!! Size preferance?
    Maybe 5 X 2 and 5 X 2/0?
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Quote Originally Posted by nkula_nkula View Post
    Stunned as wel!!
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by dlampert View Post
    Maybe 5 X 2 and 5 X 2/0?
    Will start binding!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast