Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to all

Default Welcome to all

Hi everyone

I just want to say that if you are new, and have not introduced yourself to me (and a couple of other flk on here), it's OKAY!!! The forums members stats currently show:

Members: 2,649,
    Active Members: 574

I REALLY don't need to see 2075 new posts of guys and girls introducing themselves. You can even PM me if you want as well. I don't know you, will most likely never meet you, and thus don't need to know your whole pedigree. If you want to have a chat, feel free, no strings attached - I am not looking for a long-term relationship, or even a short-term relationship!! No offence meant, I imagine you are all great folk, and a meaningful relationship with you would be awesome, but I'm spoken for at this stage.

This is how I feel, milage may vary ....
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Thumbs up

In full agreement!
    So tell me.... How Big's yours?

Like +5

If you want romance check out the singles ads...
    Hell I know less information about most of the guys I fish with anyway.
    "All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure." - Mark Twain

Hi my name is Denton and I'm a fishaholic :0)
    /d
    What ever you do never confuse Fishing With catching Fish !!!!
    Fish Are Friends Not Food

But your reasoning has a fatal flaw; it overlooks the fact that to comprehend it requires that one rub a few brain cells against each other. The heat thus generated produces the light that illuminates the fact, but alas, not everybody has the resource required to fuel the process --SG

Quote Originally Posted by damage View Post
    Hi my name is Denton and I'm a fishaholic !!
    "Hi Denton"................. do you want to share?
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

I like long walks on the beach

Just me and my shopping basket .....

I feel better just sharing :0)

/d
    What ever you do never confuse Fishing With catching Fish !!!!
    Fish Are Friends Not Food

But your reasoning has a fatal flaw; it overlooks the fact that to comprehend it requires that one rub a few brain cells against each other. The heat thus generated produces the light that illuminates the fact, but alas, not everybody has the resource required to fuel the process --SG

Quote Originally Posted by damage View Post
    I like long walks on the beach

Just me and my shopping basket .....

I feel better just sharing :0)

/d
    "thats a great start Denton" one day at a time, "ok everyone lets give Denton a round of applause"
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    "thats a great start Denton" one day at a time, "ok everyone lets give Denton a round of applause"
    Now wheres that "Group Hug" button?
    "All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure." - Mark Twain

Bugger off to the "Campfire" board you lot!!!
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

It will be difficult giving you a hug with that basket in the way...
    Regards
    Adrian

'Life is not a matter of holding good cards but of playing a poor hand well.' ~Robert Louis Stevenson

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a man and a dog.~ Mark Twain.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast