Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Salty dummy ....

or take your own boat
    bushveld scalies - worth the blood, sweat and tears

Thanks to all

I will go and try my luck in August or atleast get some wind casting practice and searching for some spots , and then mayb try and get out there again in Jan .
    But don't have a boat though ....
    have rod , will travel . . .

shad shouold be thick...will have some fun with them at least. not too sure what else will be around then, but either way it's a great trip!

around some of the rocky points you could pick up blacktail, some rockcod maybe some wrasse species as well. play around in gullies if you can find some. i'll probably be there in April some time, and will hopefully get some ff in off the beach. will let you know what happens if i go.
    bushveld scalies - worth the blood, sweat and tears

Quote Originally Posted by gazzarowan View Post
    shad shouold be thick...will have some fun with them at least. not too sure what else will be around then, but either way it's a great trip!

around some of the rocky points you could pick up blacktail, some rockcod maybe some wrasse species as well. play around in gullies if you can find some. i'll probably be there in April some time, and will hopefully get some ff in off the beach. will let you know what happens if i go.
    Epic please do , really looking forward to some salt action !!!
    I see it as a ''learning'' trip and will be looking for things like tides , spots and play'n with fly selection .
    have rod , will travel . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12