Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A Quick hour on a vaal tributary

Only saw this now, thoroughly enjoyable....

Now I am really lus to go to the Vaal again....kewl!
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    Now I am really lus to go to the Vaal again....kewl!
    You are going to battle to get your boat through the rapids

Quote Originally Posted by Andre s View Post
    You are going to battle to get your boat through the rapids
    No need, I have a spot that is easy to wade and easy to cast Mepps Black Fury Spinners...no worries Andre...
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Quote Originally Posted by Pipe View Post
    How far are you willing to drive? Maybe try Wag-'n-Bietjie, I know its far but hey sometimes worth fishing further down...
    unfortunately my mates already booked us a place at YFP.. would love to try wag n bietjie one day soon tho!

Quote Originally Posted by mornesm View Post
    For those that own the GoPro camera: What is the still picture quality like? Can it take half decent photographs?
    Its pretty decent hey, can shoot up to 11 mega pixels.. obviously wont match the DSLRS, but for the price and underwater housing and wide angle lense option, def worth it. im very impressed. also got some cool options to play with like taking a 10 photo burst in 1 second at really high shutterspeed (get some cool action stuff) and setting it to take one photo every 0,5 , 1, 5, 15, 30, 60 seconds as you wish cool for time lapse photography.. only had mine for a week now so still got lotsa playing round to do. but heres a pic of my dog i took with it so you can see the quality of the photo (been resized for upload).. Attachment 13253
    photo is actually pretty crisp and sharp at full size, and colours are rich too

Hey lekker clip chris!

Yup the snake was yet another brown water snake. I still need to edit up the clip I took of the other one (camera RIP thanks to a vaal shuffle). But once I have I will post it.
    Nothing like your piece of work here though

Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3