Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Czech nymphing course

Default Sorry about changing the subject

This cant be right a Blue Marlin Caught Fly Fishing mmmmm
    on a fly rod ??? Sh8t you must be dead after landing that beast

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqVIwUQCouQ[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by pieterkriel View Post
    never limiting myself to pure czech nymphing or any technique, find the one that produces on the day and use it
    That is probably why you are as good a fisherman as you are….

Quote Originally Posted by Deneys View Post
    never Czech nymph but as soon as I get to the vaal trust me its the first thing im giving a bash
    Jiri Czech nymph for brown trout in small shallow crystal clear streams all the time – they don’t only fish for Greyling with this technique, they also has an “upstream” version of the technique and still works VERY well for skittish browns, so why limit yourself to the Vaal for this method – if you wanna be as good as Pieter you need to heed his suggestion and I can guarantee you this is not only on the Vaal he uses this mindset…..
    No one does it smaller then me!

Quote Originally Posted by thrisss View Post
    That is probably why you are as good a fisherman as you are….

Jiri Czech nymph for brown trout in small shallow crystal clear streams all the time – they don’t only fish for Greyling with this technique, they also has an “upstream” version of the technique and still works VERY well for skittish browns, so why limit yourself to the Vaal for this method – if you wanna be as good as Pieter you need to heed his suggestion and I can guarantee you this is not only on the Vaal he uses this mindset…..
    Eish..you flatter me, I am not that good..still have lots to learns and more to fish, did I mention lot to learn

Quote Originally Posted by Deneys View Post
    This cant be right a Blue Marlin Caught Fly Fishing mmmmm
    on a fly rod ??? Sh8t you must be dead after landing that beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqVIwUQCouQ
    Would think he would be a little more “hectic” if he had that beast on the line, his rod doesn’t even have a good bend in it and you don’t see him landing it either… but speaking of gay – why does all the FF mpegs have such lame as gay music as back ground ambiance???????

Quote Originally Posted by pieterkriel View Post
    Eish..you flatter me, I am not that good..still have lots to learns and more to fish, did I mention lot to learn
    Just being honest, fished with you once on Vaal outing – I am sure there are better fisherman then you some where in the world, but I like to compare guys to my angling expertise – so no comment on how much I need to still learn then…..

Default I dont know

I don't know I hope FF is not a sign of bating for the other side (oops should I have said this)
    Last edited by Deneys; 26-04-07 at 03:32 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345