Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fly-fishing Literature

1. Default

Guys

Even though I have not read Trout by Scheibert, I must say that every time you have mentioned it when we spoke, I was enthralled by all you told me. There must be copies out there, it all depends on how good a searcher you are ... will let you know how many I can get
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

May be I missed it, but what about Mr. Borger’s masterpiece – Presentation - ?

I know its not literature, or is it, I think of it as a “bible”??

Or Kaufmans(sp) detailed work's on Cadis Fly's??
    To paint lines on a silver stretch of stream, is to be humbled by nature and to be closer to thy maker.

3. Default

Some great reading material listed above, Dave Hughes has some fine offerings too. Havn't read Schwiebert's TROUT, but have been making my way through NYMPHS - AWESOME! Now I just gotto get me hands on a copy of TROUT

And another little gem, Hooked on Rivers by Jolyon Nuttall. I love going throught the stories and Tom's illustrations are supperb.

I really hope he releases another one soon.
    To paint lines on a silver stretch of stream, is to be humbled by nature and to be closer to thy maker.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123