Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Port Elizabeth Fly-fishing companion

Pieter!!!! Tried contacting you 8 times at least on monday, nicks!!!nada!!!nothing!!!. Skerpieon and ET1 (Ettienne) took my calls, Freddie as well. WHAT'S UP????
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Hi guys, I'm new on the forum.
    Rudy is my name. I'm from the city Groningen in the Netherlands and will be in PE from dec 24th until jan.3d visiting my family.
    It would be great to hook up with one of you PE locals and go FF somewhere nice.
    During my last visit (five years ago) I fished Swartkop near the sea mouth.
    My brother in law doesn't realy fish a lot and doesn't know the good spots, so I hope to hook up with one of you guys to do some nice fishing
    together somewhere between Xmas and New year.
    I'll pack my 8weight, a couple of lines and a box of clousers and hope to hear from you guys.
    Thanks.

Cheers,
    Rudy van der Meer

Hi Rudy,welcome to the forum.I go to P.E every year except this year I have to work.Would have gladly got together for some fishing.Hope the locals can offer assistance.If you dont come right maybe do a chartered trip with the guys from Alcocks fishing,they know the area the absolute best.Alternately ask them for the number of Anthony Kruger,he seems to be the local fly fishing guru.

Hi Core fly, thanks for your reply and a pity you wont be able to go fishing together. Thanks for the tips about alternative ways to go somewhere nice.
    But i do hope get to fish with a few locals though :-)
    Cheers,
    Rudy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2