Thread: A little on me

Default A little on me

Hi guys,

Guess I have to step up to the plate and introduce myself.
    I'm a 26 year old Pretoria born Natalian living in Cape Town, Stellenbosch to be specific.

Fishing is in my blood and I have had no choice but to embrace it. Most of my experiences have been rock and surf, although I have tried my hand at the still waters in Dullstroom, Natal midlands and recently the Western Cape. I have had some success, but nothing compared to my salt water adventures. I have however developed a deep respect for fly fishing. Particularly in terms of the appreciation and understanding one has to have of nature and eco systems to succeed. I can definatly say that fly fishing is the holy grail of fishing.

I have read the forum from start to finish a nubmer of times and found it to be the most impressive collection of fly fishing knowledge I have been able to find anywhere. Thanx guys!!

Really looking forward to getting to know you guys and share some experiences!
    Chow chow

"Pretoria born Natalian living in Cape Town" A mixed breed I must say.
    Welcome and enjoy mate.
    " Not tonight baby! I gotta fly"

Welcome, but put your studies no:1 ff will play it's role to calm the nerves and keep you occupied, thus a combination that wins in all formats.
    DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Welcome, well said and enjoy..
    Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish."

~by Roderick Haig-Brown

Booger Rose Banned User

Welcome the FT!