Thread: Knysna Report

Default Knysna Report

Here in Knysna, based on the grapevine and a bunch of FB photo's, I must say the fishing has been good.
    All catches was on conventional tackle, some mates of mine got into some nice cob and some into steenbras.
    One photo was of a guy that caught 28 Grunter lying in his boat( I was not impressed) which showed that they are here and in abundance.

On other reports, it was said that mainly at night, the guys were nailing the cob with regularly.

Leeries were also in abundance but mainly the juvies. I have seen a photo of one 70cm plus and a pal of mine caught a 10 kg leerie on plug.

I myself landed a bunch of small leeries over December, all on a gurgler, but the bigger ones have eluded me thus far.
    Due to a injured elbow and shoulder, my sessions was cut short.

I have another week of freedom, so I will try and add to my bag.

Cheers

Brian
    " Not tonight baby! I gotta fly"

Quote Originally Posted by briansflyfishing View Post
    One photo was of a guy that caught 28 Grunter lying in his boat( I was not impressed) which showed that they are here and in abundance.
    I thought the bag limit for Grunter was 5 so surely this is illegal

Send the photo/link to relevant authorities.
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums

Sure is and not to mention under sized fish in the mix. Some people just don't get it.