Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Butt section for use as wading stick

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    Hi Springer - happy to pay for postage and for the butt section. Ed is coming through this month, we are probably going up the weekend of the 18th to help him settle in and take some measurments for cabinets and shelving for his library :-D I still need to add some stuff to the piece, like a stopper and handle and such. What is the diameter of the section? That is paramount to get right. Thanks in advance, M
    Is Ed moving to E.C

2. Default

Jip, for a while
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Mario, not sure if you are sorted already, but I have a butt section here that you can have. It's exactly 42inches long, 16mm at the thin end and 21mm at the thick end. Made from glass, but light as a feather.
    butt section.jpg
    Last edited by BenzoV; 11-01-13 at 05:14 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BenzoV View Post
    Mario, not sure if you are sorted already, but I have a butt section here that you can have. It's exactly 42inches long, 16mm at the thin end and 21mm at the thick end. Made from glass, but light as a feather.
    YES PLEASE!!!! Mail me mario/at/customflyrods.co.za please please Ben - we can sort out payment and postage and all the stuff!
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

e-mail sent

I have a light wieght fiberglass pole that I converted into a wading staff , works really well -light wieght and strong I have a spare pole for you - pls contact me if you keen

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by craig furness View Post
    I have a light wieght fiberglass pole that I converted into a wading staff , works really well -light wieght and strong I have a spare pole for you - pls contact me if you keen
    Thanks guys. Ben sent me a section which I think might do the trick. I appreciate the willingness to help Ed!!!
    Mario Geldenhuys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12