Thread: Rod Swap - 7wt TFO Jim Teeny for a 9wt of similar value

Post Rod Swap - 7wt TFO Jim Teeny for a 9wt of similar value

Guys,

I have a 7wt TFO Jim Teeny that is surplus to requirements that I would like to swap for a 9wt of similar quality & value.

It is in very good condition and is a great rod for LM yellows, tigers and light saltwater. Proven performer in all of these facets and casts very nicely with a sensitive tip and good backbone. I would guess the value to be in the region of R1200.

I am willing to consider a rod that is worth slightly more and we can work out the difference.

Drop me a PM if you have anything available or want to do a deal.

Cheers
    Bryan
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums

MMmmmmm,i see a barbel setup in your future
    Just a heads up but that 7wt is ideal for cats too.

For that and want to get into saltwater a little bit more seriously too. And of course there are some monster Zambian tigers somewhere in my not too distant future, I hope.

I have a complete 7wt set up already (the BVK) so trying to expand the range a little bit with a 9wt.
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums

HI Bryan..

The 7wt Rod still available? I might have a rod for you.. Almost brand new Xplorer T-50 9wt rod. Its only been fished 6days in Tanzania for tigers before the guy gave it to me as a gift.

Lemme know
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Guys,

I have a 7wt TFO Jim Teeny that is surplus to requirements that I would like to swap for a 9wt of similar quality & value.

It is in very good condition and is a great rod for LM yellows, tigers and light saltwater. Proven performer in all of these facets and casts very nicely with a sensitive tip and good backbone. I would guess the value to be in the region of R1200.

I am willing to consider a rod that is worth slightly more and we can work out the difference.

Drop me a PM if you have anything available or want to do a deal.

Cheers
    Bryan

I have two other 9wt's so dont have a use for this rod. Plus im in the market for a 7WT coz I have the 9's and a 5wt and looking for something in the middle
    Last edited by MarkBMC; 16-02-13 at 09:10 PM.