Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you believe

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    Does not look like okes want to take me fishing...sigh!
    Do you blame them? .....
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    Does not look like okes want to take me fishing...sigh!
    Shammers, you are more than welcome to hire me as a guide. One beer does the payment , and I won't guarantee you will get a fish. We will smack the crap out of the water one way or the other and drink lots of beer afterwards.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    Shammers, you are more than welcome to hire me as a guide. One beer does the payment , and I won't guarantee you will get a fish. We will smack the crap out of the water one way or the other and drink lots of beer afterwards.
    Ahhhh, between Korrie, Appin and Uncle Rolsie, this can seriously work...Please can you guys pop me a PM with your mobile numbers, then I can at least save em.

My leave has been approved so I will be visiting for a week, lekker
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Hey Shammers, what are your dates?
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    Hey Shammers, what are your dates?
    Hey Matt, I will be in Capetown from the 24th to the 29th of March hey, looks like we will be staying in Melkbos somewhere..
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Quote Originally Posted by Appin69 View Post
    Well not in the class of Korrie, but if you still interested, i will offer my services for the day!
    Well in that case you can only be in a better class..........
    "So hereís my point. Donít go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish thatís dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12