Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kosi Bay

Awesome! Thanks
    An honest fisherman is a pretty uninteresting person.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and not only is he hungry but broke for the rest of his life as well.

was there a few weeks ago... fished my 8 and 10 weight, was perfect! small kings (50cm)on a 10 still give you a propper pull!
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

What kind of numbers are there? Basically can I expect to catch more fish on fly there than on a typical day fishing for leeries?
    An honest fisherman is a pretty uninteresting person.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and not only is he hungry but broke for the rest of his life as well.

It all depends on tides and winds bud, its not clock work. we had nw wind.. soo was hard. still got good numbers.
    i got 4 species of king, pickhandle baracuda, garfish,goat fish, basterd mullet, wave garrick all on fly in 2 days.. just tie chart and white clousers.... that all they wanted...

go have fun... dont worry to much about prep
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2