Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap Earbuds as Tube Flies

Quote Originally Posted by Gogga View Post
    Crikey Mate,

I got you figured out all wrong, Get on a plane and come to Vancouver, Ill sort out your lack of fly fishing - bloody interesting your posts - Heaven help us when you really get going (he he)

All the best
    Mike
    wiets, i cant believe it. never gone flyfishing? the materials you've posted have been spot on ito what we looking for as tiers. come to the cape we gonna get you a fish on fly. stunning materials. don't stop
    cheers
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Wiets Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    wiets, i cant believe it. never gone flyfishing? the materials you've posted have been spot on ito what we looking for as tiers. come to the cape we gonna get you a fish on fly. stunning materials. don't stop
    cheers
    Hi Rols
    Where are you based? I might just take you up on that offer as I go to Cape Town at least once a month. I bought a 10, 12 and 14 weight fly rod last week and matching Nautilus reels and spools. I have the rods but I'm still waiting for the reels.

Wiets Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Gogga View Post
    Crikey Mate,

I got you figured out all wrong, Get on a plane and come to Vancouver, Ill sort out your lack of fly fishing - bloody interesting your posts - Heaven help us when you really get going (he he)

All the best
    Mike

Mike, thanks for the offer! I would love to visit Canada.

Wiets, why not join us on the next Vaal trip?
    the patient mental...

Wiets Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by dpammenter View Post
    Wiets, why not join us on the next Vaal trip?
    Hi Devlin.
    I would like to take you up on your offer - but be warned, I know nothing about fly fishing and I certainly do not want to spoil your fishing.

you have to start somewhere. i don't know much either, i just enjoy getting out there
    the patient mental...

The condition most of the guys are in on fishing trips it doesn't really matter what your experience is anyway!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.