Thread: Great to be on Fly Talk

Default Great to be on Fly Talk

Hi everyone, my name is Eduard and I am now a banned member that is not banned but have a new account under the same name as my old account.

I will try to be a good forum member, post a couple of post on fly fishing, maybe post a joke or three. I also hope to become a steelhead soon and maybe get my posts up to just about 2 500, but that will all be in good time.

I Live in Somerset West, try to get to the water a lot, love all kinds of fishing with FF (fresh and salt) on the top, then R&S, then chucking a lure for a Bass and then catching a carp on a mieliepit. I will even put on an erdwurm to catch a kurper.

Great to be on the forum and looking forward to learn a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Booger Rose View Post
    Hi everyone, my name is Eduard and I am now a banned member that is not banned but have a new account under the same name as my old account.

I will try to be a good forum member, post a couple of post on fly fishing, maybe post a joke or three. I also hope to become a steelhead soon and maybe get my posts up to just about 2 500, but that will all be in good time.

I Live in Somerset West, try to get to the water a lot, love all kinds of fishing with FF (fresh and salt) on the top, then R&S, then chucking a lure for a Bass and then catching a carp on a mieliepit. I will even put on an erdwurm to catch a kurper.

Great to be on the forum and looking forward to learn a lot!
    Eduard jou tjop, Welkom terug

I'm still wondering why I wasn't banned.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659