Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Excellent Hair Stacker

Wiets Banned User

Default Excellent Hair Stacker

Don't have a hair stacker? Ask your girlfriend/wife for one of her old lipstick tubes. A lipstick tube makes an excellent hairstacker, especially for a travel or streamside kit. Remove the remaining cosmetic with a spatula or similar and use earbuds to clean up inside the tube - acknowledged, it is a bit messy. To use the tube as a stacker, remove the lid, twist the carriage all the way to the bottom, place your hair into the tube, place the lid back on and use just like any other hair stacker. To remove the hair, simply twist the bottom of the tube, and the carriage will lift it out to you nice and evenly aligned.

Make sure to check for any small holes in the carraige base (see arrow) - use a drop of epoxy to permanently close. It cannot come cheaper than this.

[QUOTE=Wiets;25236] It cannot come cheaper than this. QUOTE]

You reckon? You obviously have not seen the price of lipstick these days? 'Now how would he know' I hear you ask
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

I'm not coming to your house anymore...
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Chris wearing lipstick and Grant in spandex... this site gets dodgier by the day...
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    I'm not coming to your house anymore...
    We all have to come out of the closet some time or other Grant. Dont be a woosie now
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Speaking of girly things. Earlier I found some guys on another forum talking about using false fingernails as crab bodies! I thought that was a pretty cool idea!

Wait just a minute - I feel a new thread coming on...
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Speaking of girly things. Earlier I found some guys on another forum talking about using false fingernails as crab bodies! I thought that was a pretty cool idea!

Wait just a minute - I feel a new thread coming on...
    Yeah, I was on the same site. You read it wrong though. They were using their false fingernails to remove their crabs!

Wiets- great idea mate- I once lost my hair stacker and frustrated myself to the brink trying to find a decent alternative that I could use for the evening tying session...

I'm just worried that people are going to look at me strangely when I next go to clicks and buy Sally Hansens and Lipstick... although I might ask Chris or Grant to buy it for me- that way they can earn more club card points...
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    Wiets- great idea mate- I once lost my hair stacker and frustrated myself to the brink trying to find a decent alternative that I could use for the evening tying session...

I'm just worried that people are going to look at me strangely when I next go to clicks and buy Sally Hansens and Lipstick... although I might ask Chris or Grant to buy it for me- that way they can earn more club card points...
    Sally Hansens eh? Any other name brands we should know about?

My Swambo actually asked to use some of MY sally hansens the other day. The tables were turned ever so slightly for about a split second and then I got hungry...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.