Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Salt water fly trips

Quote Originally Posted by MR.GT View Post
    Hello gents.

Out of curiosity, whom of you would be interested in doing a monthly/bi monthly trip to a WC salt destination(Wistand/Stilbaai/Struisbaai/Hermanus/De Mond/Knysna, etc) over a weekend?

We all know the cost of travelling somewhere is increasing and if we can share the load we may be able to get a bunch of trips for cheaper. Other than that, hopefully some fine fishing, good company and adventure

So who is keen?
    Don't bother with Hermanus at the moment. Fished it yesterday. Not a chase or sign of leeries. There was also very dirty water coming down. I found some really big mullet near the mouth which were chilling with their mouths out the water and got a couple to tentatively bump a small grey deceiver.
    An honest fisherman is a pretty uninteresting person.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and not only is he hungry but broke for the rest of his life as well.

I would be interested for sure!

Hi I am new here and to fly fishing but would be super keen to join and learn! unfortunately I do not have money at the moment for a salt rod as I just bought a stream rod :P but hopefully in the future I could tag along

.........so when are we doing this............

Count me in!!!!!
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Blog Entries

Hi,
    Depending on dates I would also be interested!
    Regards
    Niel Malan

Hi guys I am from bloemfontein and moving to glentana and would like to learn salt water fly fishing in the lagoons in and around the area if they're is anyone willing to show me some pointers and advice on what to do and not en show me the ropes please anyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12