Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YKD Frog

Blog Entries

ha ha ha...I had a good laugh after sticking the eyes on. I agree Bertu, will be better with the hook riding up
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Blog Entries

I was playing with idea to attach the legs, lets say, it aids in giving the legs action and makes the legs interchangeable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Ja, you did a good job, tying a nice foam frog is a bit of a schlepp if you factor time spent over longevity/durability etc.

Did you do the markings on the foam yourself ? If so, what marker did you use as it seems like the edges are sharp, ie : little or no bleeding away into the foam.
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieŽ" - Ago 2014.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    Ja, you did a good job, tying a nice foam frog is a bit of a schlepp if you factor time spent over longevity/durability etc.

Did you do the markings on the foam yourself ? If so, what marker did you use as it seems like the edges are sharp, ie : little or no bleeding away into the foam.
    Just a quick touch up with a fine point permanent marker. I want to get other colours and pretty it up with a black and brown markings...hell, those markings are there to catch the fly fisherman more than anything else.

Blog Entries

Scandal on the set of The Muppet Show as cast members run out of pink condoms during Sesame Street parade.

peanut-nut.jpgYKD Frog 3.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redhumpy View Post
    Scandal on the set of The Muppet Show as cast members run out of pink condoms during Sesame Street parade.

peanut-nut.jpgYKD Frog 3.jpg
    Hook, line and sinker...ha ha ha..good one you old goat!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12