Thread: to swop : Horizon XRS 5wt to swop for TFO BVK 5wt or similar 5wt fast action....

Default to swop : Horizon XRS 5wt to swop for TFO BVK 5wt or similar 5wt fast action....

brand new or make me an offer....
    The principles in life you gather from fly-fishing will make you a better more successfull person...

Quote Originally Posted by emjaysmit View Post
    brand new or make me an offer....
    I will swop you for a TFO TiCR X 9' 5wt 4pc. It has been fished twice.
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

sent you a pm...
    The principles in life you gather from fly-fishing will make you a better more successfull person...

Quote Originally Posted by emjaysmit View Post
    sent you a pm...
    sent you an SMS :-)
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

still open to n BVK guys....lol....

TFO's looking for a home? lol...any BVK's please hahahaha

Ok curious. Why?

It's the bass fisherman inside of me...Would like to standardize all my rods to TFO before I go to Gloomis...then when I have a set of Gloomis the TFO will be my guest set...same as I did with my Carrot Stix...upgraded to Steez and to Kistler...Kistlers are my go to...steez guest rods...

I can't find any info on the Horizon rods...stunning rod...awesome fast action...BUT...feels like a house brand to me...I am still very new to flyfishing, like to read up on my rods and reels....check out reviews etc...and just fell in love after seeing the BVK...I have the Teeny and although very heavy it's my go to...for the money TFO just seems the way to go for me, after all my reels are either Hardy or Shilton I will start all over again...proper tackle nut this side...