Thread: Yelowtrout

1. Default Yelowtrout

I suppose this is the perfect specie if you are into both yellowfish and trout
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Stuff the fish,I like the finish on that rod

3. Default

That's a blank from Tomo Ijuin - the model is a Yomogi. Getting one end of May (whoop whoop)
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Its the ugliest rod I have ever seen. No wonder the fish looks yellow, its from the rods reflection.... no guys, you cant seriously like a rod that looks like that
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Its the ugliest rod I have ever seen. No wonder the fish looks yellow, its from the rods reflection.... no guys, you cant seriously like a rod that looks like that
    You also think the ESN is a crap dry fly rod ... sit down

I don't like that rod and colour - I love it. Seriously cannot wait for my blank to arrive in winter!!!!!
    Mario Geldenhuys

6. Default

Tom S would probably say that anyone who likes the colour of that rod has not been in enough hospitals to know it's the colour of puke

Can't argue I suppose, but then again, I no doctor
    Mario Geldenhuys

That rod almost looks like the wild green carrot stix series , its an awesome colour!!!!!!

love that blank...awesome
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith