Thread: Benchwarmer<*)))))< the new cool guy on flytalk!

Default Benchwarmer<*)))))< the new cool guy on flytalk!

Hi this is BENCHWARMER<*)))))<

My dad has been fly fishing for a long time and I didn't even know that I would like that type of fishing. It seemed difficult and i thought that it was a waste of time! Little did i know that 2 weeks ago I got hooked on the sport and on my first fishing trip I caught 7 rainbows the biggest one 56 cm +-1.7 kg( caught on woolly buggers and some on dry fly!) on my second trip i was at the sea and caught a nice 30 cm perch caught on a yellow clouser. Its a fantastic sport and I never thought that this would be one of my favorite sports!. Its a sport that everyone should definitely try. I joined this forum because i'm a research freak! I research every time (and a lot!) before fishing a unknown location. This is why i joined this awesome forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BENCHWARMER<*)))))< View Post
    Hi this is BENCHWARMER<*)))))<

My dad has been fly fishing for a long time and I didn't even know that I would like that type of fishing. It seemed difficult and i thought that it was a waste of time! Little did i know that 2 weeks ago I got hooked on the sport and on my first fishing trip I caught 7 rainbows the biggest one 56 cm +-1.7 kg( caught on woolly buggers and some on dry fly!) on my second trip i was at the sea and caught a nice 30 cm perch caught on a yellow clouser. Its a fantastic sport and I never thought that this would be one of my favorite sports!. Its a sport that everyone should definitely try. I joined this forum because i'm a research freak! I research every time (and a lot!) before fishing a unknown location. This is why i joined this awesome forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hello there, a hearty welcome to you, hope you fuel your addiction properly... by fishing a lot!
    Barend Badenhorst

"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn." ~by Chuck Clark~

Welcome, welcome Benchwarmer. I am also a newbie on the forum, tons of info, decent people. You are going to love it, share some of that research

Welcome man!
    Regards,
    Leonardo

Blog Entries

Welcome to Flytalk, you've come to the right place.
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

welcome benchy....good to have you on board...