Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Clarens and surrounding areas

Blog Entries

Well! From my side, I was quite honest in asking for some examples as I want to try my hand at tying some micros...so it was constructive jn requesting tried and tested examples from old Wern I would think!
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

My apologies gents, after a word with Mike I realize the thread carried some responsibilities. For the life of me I can't find my micro hook box (yes the box is small as well) so I will try my best to go to Andre's spot and see what the smallest is he has. I have been persuaded into doing weddings again so I guess I will have to yank a rabbit out a hat again getting a decent camera which will be useful to document all this, the Samsung mik and druk wont even focus on the vice methinks.

I will put in an effort to do this for you okes this weekend. Just take into account I am in the Free State where primary focus is meat and crops, not fishing... I will get my gat in rat and see what I can do. BTW if any of you scoundrals are up in JHB this coming week I am forced to join the rat race so if anyone wants to join up for a beer at Saints do drop me a line. I will be up in Ganstas paradise for at least two weeks.
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345