Thread: J-Vice

Default J-Vice

Hi guys. New at this hope I'm going the right way about it. Friend of mine have a J-Vice his prepared to help me. So I'm looking to buy a secondhand J-Vice kit. If anybody knows about one please contact me.Thx.
    Last edited by Gotcha; 06-06-14 at 04:00 PM.

Hi Dewald,

Welcome to the forum!

"New at this hope I'm going the right way about it." Not quite, perhaps first introduce yourself in the general dicussion section. Tell us a bit about yourself and your ff history.

Also I would not post my email adress in open forum, you can pretty much delete this email now and create a new one, you will be flooded with spam mail.. Safest way to do this is to request forum members to send you a private mail and from there you can give them your email adress.

Hope you come right and enjoy the forum! Please contribute actively to all the conversations and dont take all the comments TOO seriously or personally. :wink:

Best Regards

Jaco

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    Hi guys. New at this hope I'm going the right way about it. Friend of mine have a J-Vice his prepared to help me. So I'm looking to buy a secondhand J-Vice kit. If anybody knows about one please contact me at delpret@gmail.com. Thx.
    I'm not completely sure what you are asking for? Is your friend giving you the vise? Are you looking for the base? Or what is this kit that you are looking for?
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Maybe the friend, who has a J-vice, is prepared to help teach him/her/it how to tie flies.

Deald/Gotcha, you don't need to also have a J-Vice for your friend to be able to teach you how to tie flies, any vice will do.
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieë" - Ago 2014.