Thread: Cuba Trip

Default Cuba Trip

Hi Guys,

I had a call this morning form a client. A fried of his had to pull out of a Cuba trip due to work commitments, he has already paid. The trip leaves in a weeks time he paid 5490 Euro and is willing to take an offer from anyone who can fill his spot.

He is also willing to pass on the air ticket. Below the venue is mentioned.

"I hope you are both well. Chaps, ccd into this email is a friend and fellow South African who lives here in the UK and is as obsessed with fly fishing as we are. Eugene contacted me last week to let me know about a pretty awesome opportunity that has arisen for two Rods to join their party of six in Jardines de la Reina, Cuba for TWO weeks aboard Avalon's top spec live-aboard yacht in June this year."

Send me a pm and I will pass on his details.

Not sure that you will be able to "pass on" the air ticket.
    I have tried that in the past, but had no luck.
    If there is a way around to transfer one ticket to someone else, let me know.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Man that sounds lekker.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

He will have to face the fact that he is losing his ticket / money. Just tried the same thing with SAA. they might refund the tax portion of the ticket to the original purchaser but it is up to the airlines discretion.